SFI - Fleet Resources Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFI - Fleet Resources Center

STARFLEET International - Fleet Resources Center

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SFMVGDAnthony Dowling

Greetings from the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Guild   Greetings from the Guild I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Greetings Starfleet Personnel;

I would like to introduce myself to everyone and my Division. I am Anthony Dowling – crewman with the USS Kitty Hawk in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Late last year in 2008, I was chosen as the Director for the Video and Movie Guild for Starfleet. Now you ask, what does they do?? Well, let me tell you.

The Video and Movie Guild will assists in planning, directing, and coordinating video and movie development programs for Starfleet Chapters. We will consult with the Fleet Resource Center Director or designee, VCS Chief of Staff, and discuss ideas, to obtain a clear perception of requirements and work with The VCS Communication Director in development of communication devices such as lists and web-sites to promote membership involvement. We will organize and coordinate video and movie contests to show off membership talents at STARFLEET events to insure the resulting artistic and design elements mesh together as a cohesive, eye-catching work for presentation at STARFLEET events. We will also record and archive STARFLEET events for the purpose of increasing morale and goodwill and making those recordings available for various STARFLEET media outlets including but not limited to the CQ and Regional websites, and IC. The Guild will also work in conjunction with The STARFLEET Alternate Universe Coordinator to make available resources to help enhance fictional characters created in that program and work in conjunction with The STARFLEET Echoes from Space Coordinator to make available resources to help enhance presentation within that program. Lastly, but not least, we will coordinate maximum membership exposure by working in cooperation with the VCS Annual Campaign director.

Now that is a mouth full! Our Guild is open to all Starfleet members who wish to join. We have thus far produced a test Public Service Announcement you can look at on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAM6ZcePDW4&feature=channel_page

Please contact me at adowling@ermp.tv to register. Thanks for reading and keeping the dream alive!

Anthony Dowling
STARFLEET
adowling@ermp.tv
919-798-3514
Back to top Go down
Jon Cording

Greetings from the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Guild   Greetings from the Guild I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Greetings Mr Dowling,

I have just watched the STARFLEET PSA Promo on youtube, and I like it; I am impressed.

I have made an application to the personnel office to be considered for the role of Director of the Ambassador's Corps, should I be successful, I look forward to working with you and the Video and Movie Guild.

In Service to the FLEET.

Jon Cording.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uss-chronos.webs.com

Greetings from the Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFI - Fleet Resources Center :: STARFLEET FRC Departments :: STARFLEET Video and Movie Production Guild-
Jump to: