SFI - Fleet Resources Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFI - Fleet Resources Center

STARFLEET International - Fleet Resources Center

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now on dLife's Blogabetes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tmana

Now on dLife's Blogabetes! Empty
PostSubject: Now on dLife's Blogabetes!   Now on dLife's Blogabetes! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 am

Starting this past 01 April, I am diabetes blogging over on dLife's "Blogabetes" meta-blog. You can follow mere here.

dLife is a great resource for people with diabetes. In addition to the weekly CNBC TV show (which does not require an internet account), dLife provides a web site with videos, recipes, expert advice, forums, and a nascent social community.

I'm also a member of, and active in, other online diabetes communities, including TuDiabetes and Diabetic Rockstar.

FCT Brenda F. Bell
USS AVENGER NCC-1860
Back to top Go down
tmana

Now on dLife's Blogabetes! Empty
PostSubject: STAR TREK and Diabetes on Blogabetes   Now on dLife's Blogabetes! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:28 pm

My Blogabetes posts from Wednesday 5/6 (TREKking Diabetes[b]) and Thursday 5/7 ([b].Diabetes in the 23rd Centiury)discuss diabetes in relation to the STAR TREK universe, how it might be treated in that universe, and how we expect it might really end up being treated in the 23rd Century.

Brenda
Back to top Go down

Now on dLife's Blogabetes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFI - Fleet Resources Center :: STARFLEET FRC Departments :: STARFLEET Medical Corps-
Jump to: