SFI - Fleet Resources Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFI - Fleet Resources Center

STARFLEET International - Fleet Resources Center

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nice to see this up and running

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andoriangurl

nice to see this up and running Empty
PostSubject: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 pm

I am happy that this is finally up, finding out anything about the guild has been rather tough over the years. My crew and I are currently making all the uniforms for our ship, building phaser compression rifle full scale models from scrath, and have almost completed a Full scale remote controlled Dalek. We also are almost all non human species on the R'uustai, so we have been working on prosthetic make up, to include making my andorian antennae move on their own.

we would love to hear what the rest of the fleet is doing, and any requests for help and all new ideas...
thanks very much for starting this section!

krystal rubenstein,
co uss ruustai
oic 12th msg
Back to top Go down
alwalk78

alwalk78

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi

I've been doing a bit of Cosutming here in Austalia. I have been consentrating on the DS9-Nemesis era uniforms.

So far I have constructed a Admiral's Duty Uniform & an Officer's Dress Uniform for myself as well as making a "Hero Version" of the Female Duty Uniform jumpsuit for a friend.

Next on my list is a Standard Duty Uniform for my self.

LT jg Ashley Lauren
USS Southern-Cross
Back to top Go down
http://www.uss-southerncross.com
andoriangurl

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 am

that is my generation as well. Currently, I am making 6 nemesis costumes, 1 set of SFMC Monster Blacks (black version of the TWOK uniform), getting ready to start making k-9 from dr who, and a fleet of seqway knock-offs for our ship. The first stage construction of our robotic crew member, LTCmdr Salvador Dalek is complete, and we should be getting some pics of him on the Las Vegas Strip soon.

the next major costuming task for our ship is to design the patterns for the uniforms in the game "Star Trek Voyager:Elite Force 2" as we have a hazard ops team on board.

hope you have fun with costuming down there, and if you need any help or suggestions, please feel free to call on me!

krystal rubenstein,
co uss ruustai
oic 12th msg
Back to top Go down
alwalk78

alwalk78

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

I might start putting some post up to see if we can get this forum moving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alwalk78

alwalk78

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 am

So other than myself and Krystal, is anyone else reading this section? Yell Out, makes some noise, we don't bite (well I don't anyway). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tmana

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:59 am

Current emphasis is not TREK uniforms: I've entered a friendly 'competition' on one of my Elizabethan Costuming lists as I need at least one more gown for renfaire.
Back to top Go down
alwalk78

alwalk78

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi Tmana,

It's nice to see another person here. There is something about the Elizabethan gowns, I made one for a female friend earlier in the year for a Medieval Banquet.

What else have you made, any Trek?
Back to top Go down
Jon Cording

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm

I am wondering,

has there ever been a form of dress/uniform for Ambassadors in the STARFLEET universe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.uss-chronos.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice to see this up and running   nice to see this up and running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice to see this up and running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFI - Fleet Resources Center :: STARFLEET FRC Departments :: STARFLEET Crafting & Costuming Guild-
Jump to: