SFI - Fleet Resources Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFI - Fleet Resources Center

STARFLEET International - Fleet Resources Center

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Medical Panel at the IC 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J. Gallagher

J. Gallagher

Suggestions for the Medical Panel at the IC 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Medical Panel at the IC 2009   Suggestions for the Medical Panel at the IC 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Greetings Everyone,

As I prepare to depart for the R1 Summit, I would like to entertain ideas for the Medical Panel for the IC in August.

What would you, the SFI Medical community, like to see happen? First, I'd like to know who is planning on attending, and if you would like to particpate in the panel. If any of you want to discuss a certain topic, or perhaps make a presentation, I'd like to hear about it and see what I can do to help.

My staff and I have been having brainstorming sessions to come up with a few ideas. The ones that we have come up with so far are: a Quick-Challenge CPR re=certification (to help save some money for the people who need to renew their CPR cards-both Red Cross and AHA); a Red Cross Blood Drive, with a 'FLEET vs. Marines challenge; and a possible 'Get Fit For Duty'/Healthy Lifestyle presentation.

What are your opinions concerning the above ideas? Like/dislike, suggestions to make them better?

Please let me know your ideas, concerns, suggestions, questions, comments. My 'door' is always open.

In service,
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Medical Panel at the IC 2009
Page 1 of 1